b.box Silicone Snack Cup - Berry
Offering more ways to snack! The silicone snack cups have been designed to fit inside the b.box lunchbox and mini lunchbox to create additional compartments for added variety. The cups can be used at full size or folded down to suit lunchbox compartments (and appetites!) Ideal for separating and containing bite size foods, soggy crackers and runaway grapes will be a thing of the past.
The multipurpose silicone snack cups can also be used separately from the lunchbox; as a cup and lid for snacks or dips and other little bits or as baking molds so you can take your baked goods like muffins or quiches from oven to freezer to lunchbox. Now that’s clever!
So handy and versatile, use the silicone snacks cups to mix it up for a wholesome lunch and reduce reliance on individually wrapped snacks and single use items. Made from quality, food grade silicone the snack cups are dishwasher, microwave, oven and freezer safe. Each pack contains two snack cups (or one base and one lid). 3 colour options available.
- create additional compartments in your lunchbox for greater snack variety
- keep different foods separate, and contained, for less mess
- unique foldable silicone creates different size options
- ideal for bento and wholefoods lunchboxes - use in the non-sealed sections of your b.box lunchbox
- use as a standalone container with lid
- oven and microwave safe - bake snacks directly in cups then add to lunchboxes
- reduce reliance on single use items
- volume capacity - base 150 ml, lid 170 ml
- food grade silicone, BPA free
- cardboard header and poly bag packaging
- We recommend using your silicone snack cups at full height only in the non-sealed sections of your b.box lunchbox (long section and sandwich section) and mini lunchbox (long section only).
- In the sealed sections, use snack cups folded down.
- Using snack cups at full height in the sealed sections can interfere with the leak-proof seals. Plus, it makes the lid a little harder to clip closed for younger children.