Love To Dream
Love To Dream Bamboo Swaddle Up - Cream | Tog 1.0
The multi-award winning zip-up swaddle that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural ARMS UP™ position.
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Luxuriously soft & ultra-breathable fabric
- 1.0 TOG is ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24ºC
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 3 sizes: Newborn, Small & Medium
- Fabric content: 95% Viscose (From Bamboo), 5% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Size & Care: +
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Select Right Size by Child Weight +
Weight: 2.2 - 3.8kgs
Age: 0-1 months
Max Child Height: 60cm
Weight: 3.5 - 6kgs
Age: 1-3 months
Max Child Height: 62cm
Weight: 6 - 8.5kgs
Age: 3-6 months
Max Child Height: 68cm
Weight: 8.5 – 11kgs
Age: up to 6 months
Max Child Height: 76cm
Temperature & Clothing Guide: +
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for different room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 & 1.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Note: It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat. All garments are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments (AS/NZS: 1249:2014, BS 8510:2009) "Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT are certified hip-healthy by the "International Hip Dysplasia Institute". Their design allows hips & legs to move freely. Our LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ and LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.
These tables are only to be used as a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology & the temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
This garment is intended to be used over pyjamas/pajamas.
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.