ergoPouch Sleep Suit Bag - Fawn | Tog 3.5
The award-winning Sleep Suit Bag converts from a baby or toddler Sleeping Bag to a Sleep Suit with legs using the zippers. In Sleep Suit mode, it's also perfect for little wrigglers and movers who like more leg freedom in sleep, and toddlers transitioning from cot to bed. Made from Organic Cotton which is breathable and helps your child maintain an even temperature whilst sleeping, and prevents overheating.
The 3.5 TOG Sleep Suit Bag is perfect for cold rooms (14-21°C / 57-70°F)
Why your little one will love the Sleep Suit Bag
- TOG-rated so no need for blankets
- Unbleached organic cotton filling in 2.5 TOG & 3.5 TOG pouches
- Stretchy jersey arms on the 2.5 TOG & 3.5 TOG pouch to keep little ones snug on cold nights
- Stretchy side panels allow little one to move freely and stay comfortable
- Four-way zipper to convert from sleeping bag to sleep suit
- Luxurious 400 thread count for a silky smooth feel. The body of the bag is made from an easy care and soft woven cotton fabric, a similar feel to the flat sheet on your own bed.
- Fold over cuffs and mitts for cosy hands & feet
In Sleep Suit mode
- Provides comfort by not restricting the legs and reduces risk of cot climbing injury
- Ease of use for overnight toilet training
The Sleep Suit Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand.
The Sleep Suit Bag is endorsed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as a skin-friendly product.
GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
Dyed with a non-toxic water based dye
Free room thermometer is included with this product.
Who is it for?
The Sleep Suit Bag can be used from age 2 months, once your little one is rolling and has converted from swaddling to arms-out sleeping.
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.