ergoPouch Cocoon Swaddle Bag - Grey Marle | Tog 2.5
Our Cocoon 'no origami' baby Swaddle Bags are designed to be both easy to use and difficult to escape from. The simple zip up design will help baby snug and securely swaddled without the need for complicated wrapping.
The 2.5 TOG Cocoon Swaddle Bag is perfect for cold rooms (17-23°C / 63-73°F)
Why your little one will love the Cocoon Swaddle Bag
- TOG-rated so no need for blankets
- Restricts startle reflex whilst allowing movement for healthy growth
- Soft, breathable organic cotton and bamboo is gentle on newborn skin
- Super stretchy for comfort, full chest expansion and allows for growth spurts
- Zip enclosure to protect your child's delicate skin
- Arm poppers transition from arms-in swaddle to arms-out sleeping bag
- Bell shaped bottom for healthy hip and joint development
- Unbleached organic cotton filling in 2.5 TOG pouches
- Two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
The Cocoon Swaddle Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand
GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
Dyed with a non-toxic water based dye
The Cocoon Swaddle Bag is a skin-friendly product as reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia Inc
Who is it for?
The Cocoon Swaddle Bag can be used from birth for swaddling. Once your little one is rolling it converts to arms-out sleeping.