Air+ Infant Sleep Positioner with Head Rest
The Bubba Blue AIR+ Infant Sleep Positioner with removable head rest is made from breathable mesh & adjustable supports to help baby sleep safely on their back.
- Supportive infant head rest with breathable mesh cover & medical grade memory foam
- Removable head rest can be used in bassinet or pram
- Breathable cooling 3D mesh base for optimal airflow and comfort
- Ventilated adjustable supports to prevent baby rolling
- Supports reposition with soft velcro for easy adjustment as baby grows
- Breathable mesh wicks away moisture preventing breeding of mould and dust mites
- Easy to clean - simply dismantle and wash as per instructions
- Leg support helps baby ease any wind and tummy tensions
- Ergonomic Design
- Low allergenic
Suits: 0-3 months
Gentle hand wash in warm water (max 30c). Run warm water through head rest until water runs clear. Do not soak, rub or wring. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean(X).
Base & Support Shells
Gentle hand wash in warm water(Max 30c). Rinse well. Do not soak, rub or wring. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean(X).
Head Rest & Supports not intended for frequent washing.
What is Flat Head Syndrome?
This is a condition that causes baby's head to have a flat spot or be misshapen. This occurs when baby's head develops a flat spot due to prolonged pressure on that area. Infants are vulnerable as their skull is soft and still developing. Because babies spend so much time lying on their back, they may develop a flat spot where their head presses against the mattress
Fibre contents listed are exclusive of trims
Head Rest Shell: Polyester
Head Rest Inner: Viscoelastic Polyurethane
Base & Support Shells: Polyester / Support Inners: Polyurethane
*swaddlesuit pictured sold separately.
- This product is not a stand-alone sleeping device. It must be used inside a sleeping device: such as a bassinet, cradle, cot or travel cot.
- This product must be used on a smooth, firm, flat surface.
- Discontinue use once Baby starts to roll/ turn on their own (approximately 3 months)
- This product is designed to help prevent baby from rolling, and to help Baby sleep on their back. * As recommended by worldwide health organisations, baby should always sleep on their back.
- Ensure supports are kept away from baby’s face and are positioned below the arms.
- Never place baby’s face against the head rest or supports.
- Do not modify this product.
- Regularly check on baby and their sleeping environment is safe.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Please consult with your local health professional for further advice or any concerns.
- This packaging is not a toy. Keep packaging away from babies & children. Please remove and dispose of all packaging immediately to avoid danger of suffocation.
- KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME